Senior facade consultant in facade design, business leader designate
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelors degree in engineering or architecture.
- Strong technical skills in façade engineering.
- 10 years experience in facade design.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good management and people skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly to clients, colleagues and others involved in projects.
- Experience in using a variety of design software tools, such as AutoCAD, Rhino, etc.
- Experience in specification on facade projects, conceptual design of facades and of the detailed design of facades.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest British and European standards.
- Up-to-date knowledge on facade materials and products and the selection of appropriate materials and products for projects.
A master’s degree in facade engineering would be a distinct advantage. Professional membership of either the Institution of Structural Engineers, Institution of Civil Engineers, Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers or RIBA would also be an advantage.
There will be an initial probationary and settling in period. If this candidate proves capable of further advancement, he/she will be appointed a Business Leader responsible for the Facade Design Group within Patrick Ryan Associates.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org