Senior Structural Engineer
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- It is essential that this Senior Structural Engineer is a Chartered Engineer and a Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers.
- Strong technical skills in façade structural engineering.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Good team management and people skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly to clients, colleagues and others involved in projects is essential.
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 10 years’ experience in structural engineering.
- At least 5 years’ of experience to be within façade engineering
- Skills using structural frame analysis programs and finite element analysis software.
- Experience of carrying out manual calculations for the design of facade structural elements.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest British and European standards.
A master’s degree in structural engineering would also be an advantage.
To apply send your CV to email@example.com
For Further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org