PRA provides solutions for highly complex facades based on 30 years’ experience and a full understanding of façade systems, materials and calculation methods. Using advanced tools, we provide finite element linear & non-linear Analysis, solving even the most complex issues.
Our Structural Team has qualified engineers with many years’ experience and is led by a MIStructE Chartered Engineer. We provide a high quality and comprehensive service to achieve good sustainability and long term performance of the façade in accordance with standards and specified requirements.
Our Structural Engineering services include;
- Wind Load Analysis
- Structural Glazing Systems
- Curtain Walling Systems
- Rainscreen Cladding Systems
- Stone façade Systems
- Terracotta Tiles Cladding Systems
- Expanded Mesh Panel Cladding Systems
- Aluminium Support Systems
- Cold-formed section frames
- Steel and Stainless Steel brackets and components
- Solutions (Remedial work) for Structural Defects
In House Software includes
- SJ MEPLA – 2D Linear and Non- Linear Analysis of Glass
- LUSAS – 3D Linear and Non- Linear Analysis
- Tekla Structural Designer
- SkyCiv Structural Analysis
- Tekla Tedds calculation Sheet Output
What our Clients say...
“Thank you for your design analysis summary. It is entirely clear and it’s great that we’ve arrived at a workable solution. Thank you very much for responding so quickly and thank you for all of the hard work, it’s tremendously appreciated!
John Champion, Design Director, James & Taylor Ltd.
If you would like to contact us regarding your project or specific requirement, please call or email us:
Telephone 0208 254 9920